- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $75
- Credit Needed Good
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn free stays at more than 1,100 hotels across the globe including the Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson
- Get 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- Get 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Checking-In to the Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card
The Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card is a great hotel rewards card for those who frequent Radisson hotels. Radisson operates over 1,100 properties across the globe, and cardholders can earn ten points for every dollar spent on stays at these properties. They also receive up to 85,000 bonus points when they meet purchase requirements – good for up to nine free nights. They’ll also receive complimentary Radisson Rewards Gold status, which comes with a slew of great perks – all for just a $75 annual fee.
How it Works
- Earn Points with Radisson Hotel Stays: Cardholders earn ten points for every dollar spent) on eligible net purchases with Radisson and Radisson-family hotels worldwide. The Radisson brand includes some impressive names, including Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites.
- Earn with Everything Else: Cardholders earn an equally impressive five points for all other purchases made with their card.
- Annual Points Bonus: Cardholders earn an additional 40,000 bonus points each year when they renew their Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card.
- Hotel Stays: Radisson Rewards points are best used towards redemptions for stays at Radisson properties, with reward nights starting at as low as 9,000 points. Radisson does not black out dates on standard rooms – an excellent perk for rewards members.
- Transfer Points to Airline Rewards Programs: The Radisson Rewards program allows members to transfer their rewards points to over 35 different airlines’ frequent flyer programs.
- TSA Precheck: Radisson Rewards points are redeemable towards the cost of TSA Precheck providing five years of hassle-free travel with TSA. TSA Precheck redemptions cost 65,000 points.
- Priority Pass: Points are redeemable towards Priority Pass membership. Priority Pass provides access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide.
- Charity: Points are transferrable to charities, such as the American Red Cross, SOS Children’s Villages, or First Climate, allowing members to use their points for good causes.
- Other Ways to Redeem: Points are also applicable for other rewards, such as gift cards, prepaid cards, hotel perks, and more.
Today’s Bonus Offer
New cardholders can earn up to 85,000 Radisson Rewards points when making a set amount of purchases within their first 90 days of account membership. Cardholders earn 50,000 points after their first purchase with their card, and an additional 35,000 points when they spend at least $2,500 in purchases within the first 90 days. As Radisson Rewards points can be applied to stays beginning as low as 9,000 points, this initial bonus is worth up to nine free nights.
Getting Under the Sheets with the Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card
- Annual Fee: The Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® features an annual fee of $75, which is very modest when compared to the impressive benefits it offers.
- Gold Status: Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Cardholders receive instant Radisson Rewards Gold status when they make their first purchase with their card. Gold status, one of the elite tiers of the Radisson Rewards program, entitles members to an impressive array of perks, including earning 25 points for every dollar spent on both eligible Radisson stays as well as eligible food or beverage charges to their rooms. Gold members also receive an in-room welcome gift during available stays, a 72-hour room guarantee when booking through the company’s Elite Member Services phone line, and a 15% discount on Radisson Hotel restaurants.
- E-Certificates: Cardholders earn a Free Night E-Cert for every $10,000 they spend on their card in a calendar year (up to $30,000) and if they renew their card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Cardholders receive 24/7 access Visa’s travel and emergency services.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Visa offers cardholders rental, loss, and damage insurance when they use their Radisson Rewards™ Visa Signature® to book their entire car rental.
- Warranty Manager: Cardholders receive warranty protection which adds year of warranty to purchased items.
- Travel Insurance: Cardholders receive up to $1,000,000 in travel accident insurance coverage.
- Fraud Protection: Cardholders also receive Visa’s comprehensive fraud and identity theft protection coverage, including Zero Fraud Liability Protection.
- Visa Signature Perks: Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Cardholders receive the impressive entertainment and shopping perks customers have come to expect from a Visa Signature card. These perks include 24/7 Concierge service for booking travel, buying gifts, or booking a restaurant, member-exclusive ticket offers, exciting events like complimentary wine tasting and culinary experiences.
“Suite” Perks That Make the Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card Worthwhile:
- Initial Bonus Offer: The possibility of up to 85,000 bonus point is a great haul – especially considering this card only has an annual fee of $75. As this haul potentially equates to up to nine free nights at Radisson properties, it is a perk that makes this card almost unmissable.
“Reservations” About the Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card:
- None: The Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® is an excellent hotel rewards card. It has a very modest annual fee, while still retaining many of the points-earning capabilities of other rewards cards that charge over double the $75 price.
Time to Check-Out
The Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® is a great hotel rewards card for those who want to earn many points but without the need to pay a hefty annual fee. For just $75 per year, cardholders earn ten points for every dollar spent on Radisson stays, as well as five points for every other dollar spent on purchases. With a wide array of redemption options – from stays at Radisson to Priority Pass lounge access to gift cards to TSA Precheck – this card offers impressive value at every turn.
If you are a frequent Radisson customer, or even if you are an occasional traveler that wants to be rewarded for your purchases with free nights, the Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® is an excellent option to consider. It may not have the substantial earning potential of other rewards cards, but as its annual fee is up to $375 per year cheaper in some instances, this is a shortcoming that is easy to overlook.